Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sweet treat for a weeknight!

I love me some fresh fruit and its healthy to boot! So tonight I found the best recipe for a fruit salad. Secret Fruit Salad,




Oh my sweet goodness! THIS IS THE BEST EVVVVVVVVAAAAAAA!

I modified mine just a tiny bit. I added 1 fuji apple diced and 4 TBSP of the pudding instead of 3. I also topped it off with a squeeze of lemon juice to helpo the fresh fruit ( especially the apple) keep its color. Now had I known it was as good as it is, there would have been no need to worry about the apple keeping its color because it will be gone way before that!

Anothe sweet treat I made was this cute little watermelon baby buggy ! I made it for my brother and Sams baby shower!


Short and sweet post tonight!

If you make the salad let me know what you think by leaving a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment