Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where has the time gone!

Well hello bloggers! Lets see, it's been a long time since I last blogged and theres so much going on right now that I have no idea where to start.

Single life has left me, yes that's right, I've met a really nice guy and all is great there.
Photography business is still going great.
Cleaning business is going great. Super busy , but I like it that way!
I'm now an owner of an apple product, an iPad, that is way cool.
Winter is slowly moving out.
My nephews coming home from the Marines soon.
My friends are still amazing!
Now drum roll.........
Pinterest has been introduced to me. I'm not sure that that's a great thing as I seem to spend a lot of time on there. There are so many clever ideas, fantastic pictures, amazing quotes and yummy-lishis recipes out there to try.


Oh ya and this had made me get to crafting again! I was inspired on a window project  here.  But instead of a window, I decided to make it a set and create a headboard. Check it out!


side angle
Now for the next Pinterest agenda I'm going to make these yummy chocolate Andes mint cookies that the Six Sisters Stuff blog posted ( a great blog to follow if you aren't already)

Well, the oven just beeped so its preheated. Time to get to baking!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. I am impressed. I love everything you create.

    ReplyDelete