Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Old to New!

I'm loving this new style I've been drawn to. The vintage chic kinda look.(thanks Lori for the ideas) I live in a rental so there's not much that I can do as far as taking down walls and such so why not just dis-assemble some of the extras, right. I took off doors and put to use some things I had around the house and in the garage. Walla, a new look!


Then I was in the chalkboard paint mood so I turned and old outdoor Welcome sign into a chalkboard for the kitchen.
This chair I picked up at Sisters Garden and Bloom turned out to be just what I was hoping it would be for this photo session. Now I have to get back to look some more.
I'm about ready for a trip out to see the American Pickers and while I'm up that way stop off at The Junk Asylum. If they don't mind a gal and a camera, pictures will be posted soon. I hope you are as excited as I am!!
Now it's time to get in my yard and sew some hollyhock seeds and figure out how to keep the squirrels out of my "squirrel proof" bird feeder. Any ideas about how to do that?

1 comment:

  1. Love the headboard. Cookies look yummy. Keep your fans up to date on you latest. M.A.

    ReplyDelete