Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brrrr cold!

I wish I could figure out how to sell snow cause I would be one rich lady!

It's very frigid here in SE Iowa. We just had a blizzard that dumped 15" of snow on us. Now this will probably still be here in March as our temperatures haven't been out of the single digits for weeks! I need to check into what it takes to be a snowbird ♥, I think I could get really used to that. Some eye candy for you.

 This drift was about 3' deep.
 The town of Wayland, snow covered!
 Darren in the fierce Durango hauling me around :)
 The Durango in action.
 This is what I woke up to. Careful now!
 Mom and Ron have never seen this much snow fall that fast!
 Church in Swedesburg.
Drifting snow on the banks.

 and this is how we get rid of it :)
 There are some pretty things come out of the snow. And there's also a lot of work to be done to get people out of their garage! :)


This is my" I'm ready for Spring" look!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you are doing it but your photos actually make this weather look good. I am tired of the cold and snow but your photography is an amazing pick-me-up! I might be able to make it until Spring now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back - You have been missed. Great Pics. Congrats on the no smoking and keep up the good work on the treadmill. Looking forward to your next post and if I could put in a request - I would like to see pictures of Spring. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete