Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sping Is In The Air!!

Spring is right around the corner and I am ready!

This past week has started turning warmer. It's time for me to get off the treadmill and hit the road! After being very ill last weekend, I have not been working out like I should. Today, I hit it again but with a little moderation. I walked the streets of town and enjoyed the Robins singing in the trees. Ah, the joyous sounds all around us once the winter blues start melting away.

I have started "springing" up my house and soon will be planting flowers. It's time to make it a yard like I've came accustomed to, flowers galore! Hopefully next weekend it will be a little drier and I can go get some of my flowers in the ground. Then soon after that it's pool time! WOO-HOO! Pool party in Wayland! I think I will turn the backyard into a little summer retreat. Chairs, swimming pool, table with an umbrella, tiki torches, grill and friends! Ohhh, wouldn't this be nice! My pool is an above ground but you get the idea ☺

I've sat here listening to the motorcycles buzzing by today. I can't wait to take a ride, soon, it's coming!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for the weather change as well. Can't wait to get our porch all decorated with plants and chairs. We are putting in more landscaping this season as well. I appreciate the nice weather more because of the harsh winter we just had.

    ReplyDelete