Sunday, May 25, 2014

Re-purposing weekend!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! While most people are out camping I stayed home this weekend to get some projects off the list.

There's not much ...how to as most of the things I did this weekend are pretty self explanatory.

Most of the items I either had laying around or picked up at the goodwill for a little of nothing!
Old sitting bench turned in to table

A little paint added to the roses and the tiny beads
For my newly repurposed table, I added a picture frame purchased from Hobby Lobby with a print I found online and hot glued some flowers and beads to the top corner! BAM - beauty!

My new sitting area in the bedroom complete with table now!
an old cabinet door transformed into a "project "board for my soon to be re purposed office!

A shelf Michael made for me from a pallet!
A flower tower made from terra cotta pots and tin cans!


Whats summer time without a picnic!

My weekend in pictures!

The next project is my office desk from an old door, the 2 Victorian wing-backed chairs that are getting a burlap makeover, and a vintage vanity that will soon be nightstands!

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment