Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Photo sessions

I have to say that using a fake rabbit and chickens are a good, clean way to get some Easter shots in with the little ones BUT when someone asked was I going to have a real rabbit I thought I guess I could try it.

 With this all being on the spur of the moment idea, I had to get mom and Ron busy making a rabbit cage.

Here we go! Picked up the cage and off Michael and I go to pick out the perfect little bunny. Oops and we found some cute little chickens too. Load em up and head home.

Everyone got settled into their new home later in the evening and now we are excited about the photo shoot!

I took several little girls and boys pictures with the real bunny and chickens and a few with the fake ones as they did not want anything to do with the bouncy bunny! Out of all the pictures I took I was able to get some interesting expressions. This being the one that stood out the most.


Needless to say I will ALWAYS use real bunnies and chickens for Easter pictures. Thanks Megan for bringing me these adorable little boys and to everyone else that came for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment