Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tennessee Vacation

Well I got my Southern fix in last week. Went to Tennessee to see my family and friends, I miss them so much. I did make it around to see almost everyone so that was exciting and thanks to mama Kathy, I got to hang out with all my besties! While I was visiting I learned a lot of what's going on now with many of them. It amazes me how things and people change over the years. Here are a few pictures of my trip.

TENNESSEE!



First day of vacay was spent getting a wheel bearing!

Got to hang out with Ashley one day.

Dad making my CAN~tina sign

My sister, her kids and I at Smithtown Mill

CHEESE!

Me and dad

My Besties!

My adopted mom & dad

Me and Norman

Mom and her siblings



Helping Kassidi float

Ah, the Tennessee beauty!

Juanitas cabin in the mountains

Me and dad playing in the water!
This was almost supper. The silly thing ran out in front of me going down the highway!

Now for my yard! The pool is up and almost full now. Can't wait to see that water bill. 7900 gal.=$$.
I have it almost ready for the first CAN~tina get together.

CAN~tina, damn skippy!


They are suppose to be straightening out wrinkles not swimming!
Pool set up helpers!
Colorful sitting area
Now with these temps, the pool should be warm in a couple days!
Now to keep the bugs away with paradise
in my backyard!

















Now the only thing missing is the grill and as soon as Gina gets it assembled for me, I'm set for the summer!
                                             Have a Safe Memorial Day holiday!

2 comments:

  1. WOW - where to start. Love the pics from Tennessee. My 2 favorite are the one of you and your sister and kids and then the one of you saying Cheese. I'm glad you got to go "home" to say hi to everyone and enjoy your vacation (except for the car thing) but I am so glad that you are back in IOWA.

    Your back yard looks AMAZING - love the adirondack chairs - the color and the little sitting area looks so inviting. Can't wait for CAN-Tina to open. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday! Stay Safe and Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks soooo great in that backyard! I love the pink chairs, too cute! And the sign turned out great!!

    Tennessee looks beautiful, looks like you had a great time! Happy Memorial Day weekend, hope you find time to relax in the mix! :)

    ReplyDelete